Kuala Lumpur is a well-known capital city of Malaysia. The country is a prominent tourist destination in Southeast Asia. Kuala Lumpur is one of the largest cities here. It is one of the three Federal Territories of Malaysia and is located in the centre-western part of the Malay peninsula.
There are several reasons for Malaysia to be a tourist destination. Firstly it is a welcoming country with a multi-ethnic population. The population here is a mix of Malay indigenous groups and Chinese and Indian ethnic communities. Secondly, the climate is similar all year. It is convenient to visit anytime. Thirdly, there are many activities to do in this urban city. All kinds of indoor and adventure activities are very much within reach. Hence, it has become a favourite destination for tourists.
Here is a peek into the kind of indoor and adventure activities you can enjoy in Kuala Lumpur.
Indoor activities may sound like a bland idea on the face. But Indoor Activities in KL are fun, engaging and enjoyable to the core.
- Climb 5 Climbing Gym– If you are a person who loves sports and would like some adventure, here is your chance. The bouldering and rock climbing activity at Camp 5 is just one. Pick up the skill of rock climbing here. This is a fun workout session to do.
There are walls created especially for this activity. Begin with the least difficulty level under the guidance of instructors. As you gain confidence move on to other difficulty levels. It will be absolutely fun to engage in this adventure sports in KL. The session lasts for 1 hour each and keeps pushing to your limit.
- Beast Park – A challenge through obstacles- Your love for challenges and adventure sports in KL will surely get a boost at Beast Park. There are numerous grades of obstacles created in this facility. Several of them are done with tough ropes in various climbing arenas. It runs from one difficulty level to another.
The Beast park has a gym with a training area where you can let out the inner beast on tough workout sessions. This is among the favourite Indoor Activities in KL.
- Aquaria KLCC– If you are in love with the undersea world, this place will leave you awestruck. It is a wide space of 60,000 square feet on two levels. It has numerous aquatic and land creatures to see at a close range. The 90 meters underwater tunnel walkway is thrilling as you are surrounded by the big and small creatures all around.
- Breakout Escape Room– This is one of the special kinds of Indoor Activities in KL. In this arena, your love for mystery will meet its match. The 7 missions here are based on life and keep you engaged all the way. You could go solo on solving problems or team up as per your wish. There are mysteries to solve in these 7 missions that last for 75 minutes.
- Super Park Malaysia– This is a total fun cum adventure sports in KL. Indulge in biking on, climbing, and racing each other with complete fun. There are 25 such engaging activities in 3 zones in Super Park Malaysia. The scooting park, ice skating ring and tube slides are wholesome family entertainment. These Indoor Activities in KL will keep you thoroughly occupied.
- Windlab Indoor Skydiving– A one-of-a-kind Indoor Activities in KL is this facility. Enjoy the skydiving thrill without getting onto a plane! This free fall experience is possible here through the simulator for the purpose. There are certified professional instructors to guide you on your skydiving adventure sports in KL. So get fully geared up for the thrill through the wind tunnel experience of skydiving. It is safe and is done by people of all ages.
- FlowRider– Are you a watersport lover? Then here is something for you in the Indoor Activities in KL. No need to go to the beach anymore. This facility creates a hybrid watersport simulation and gives you a perfect way to test your strength and balancing skills. It is a combination of surfing, wakeboarding and surfboarding under the guidance of professional instructors.
The powerful water pumps here generate 200,000 litres of water per minute. It creates the perfect effect of waves. There are safety walls on the sides. So there is no worry in case you flip. The expert riders will love to do stunts with a 360-degree flip around. It is a truly thrilling experience.
- Jump Street Asia Trampoline Park– The act of jumping was never so thrilling. This is what you will say after your activity-filled day here at Jump Street Asia Park. It is the first Trampoline Park in Malaysia. There are about 17 different attractions here such as Foam Pit, Big Airbag and High-performance zone. What’s more, the trampolines are all interconnected over a huge 9000 square feet. One among the many Indoor Activities in KL.
- Sunway Pyramid IceSkating Experience– Iceskating is a unique adventure sports in KL in the tropical land of Kuala Lumpur. This indoor facility makes this possible. This is an actual sporting arena where international tournaments were held. This facility is spread widely into a 39m X 22.5 m Ice skating rink. Learn to skate freely here under the guidance of professional instructors. It is open to people of all ages including kids and absolute novices. The two-hour skating experience will be a sporting activity to remember for a lifetime.
- Var Live– Immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality at Var Live. It is the largest VR-themed Indoor Activities in KL for you in Malaysia. It has 13 VR attractions such as Crazy Rush, Zombie Trail and many more in the indoor arena. Feel the thrill of roaming through unknown regions and spaces through VR technology.
Turn your Kuala Lumpur trip into an exciting adventure all the way. Get a taste of thrill and adrenalin rush through the numerous options this tourist-friendly destination offers.
blue lagoon farm & blue lagoon resorts, nearby Blue lagoon Resort. Make your trip happy and more enjoyable.